Are your escrow accounts secure?
You've been hearing a lot about it: cybercrime is at an all-time high. Rest easy knowing your customer's funds have the enhanced protections afforded by SafeValidation by PCN Network, LLC.
Consider these stats:
- The fastest growing Real-Estate Cybercrime is wire fraud; 27% of all real-estate cybercrimes stemmed from wire fraud.
- Wire fraud in real-estate saw a significant increase from $19 million in 2016 to $969 million in 2017.
- In 2016, the FBI saw a 480% increase in wire fraud complaints over the previous year.
- With the majority of real-estate transactions occurring over email, the FBI has issued a warning BEC (Business Email Compromise) Scam; this means no transaction is safe without proper security measures
Do you have the expertise to keep up with managing cyber fraud?
Two-thirds of title agents believe that not enough is being done to protect escrow funds. Stop putting your reputation on the line and leaving your company at risk. Rest easy knowing your customers' funds are safe, secure and protected with SafeValidation™ from PCN Network, LLC.
SOC 2 Type II Certification
We work hard to obtain an annual SOC2 Type II* certification to insure our processes systemically and manually enforce control and best practice standards.
"I frequently hear stories of thefts of escrow funds. I worry that I could be targeted next. Safe Escrow and SafeValidation give me confidence that my customer's funds are secure and are being sent to the right payee."
-Joyce Lombardo, Fast Tract Title
See why Title Agents are switching to Safe Escrow
Provide enhanced protection for your customer's funds with SafeValidation
Payee Account Authentication
Authenticating your wire instructions in real-time
When wiring proceeds to sellers and borrowers, Payee Account Authentication deploys proprietary technology to protect against errors, phishing scams and other attempts at cyber theft. Through a series of verification & authentication steps, SafeValidation(tm) verifies that:
- The account and routing numbers belong to a valid and open United States bank account.
- The account number is owned by the payee through real time authentication against bank records.
Payoff Account Validation
Payoff accounts validated
Whenever Safe Escrow® executes a payoff wire, we systemically compare the wire information against validated payoff account information present in our database. If no match is found, we prevent funding, pending review and corroboration.
Maximum Security. Minimal Cost.
With SafeValidation, you can rest easy knowing that your customers' money is safe, secure and protected against cyber theft and misappropriation. Learn more about how Safe Escrow can protect your business and schedule a demo today.
SafeValidation™ is a feature of Safe Escrow. You get SafeValidation™ when you use Safe Escrow through PCN Network, LLC.